MORTISE LOCK 291 – 70MM
- BACKSET 70MM
- STAINLESS STEEL
- High-quality finish for classical (gold-plated brass), modern (shiny chrome or satin nickel-plated brass) and rustic (rubbed bronze brass) surroundings or highly corrosive environments (stainless steel)
- Works with Euro profile cylinders
- Certified in accordance with the EN12209 standard
- Chip-resistant closed box
The 291 mortice lock is resistant to corrosion and has through-holes for fixing escutcheons and safety plates.
It is certified in accordance with the EN12209 standard, is fire-resistant and works with Euro profile cylinders.
Its finishes suit any kind of location:
- Gold-plated brass finish for classical surroundings
- Shiny chrome or satin nickel-plated brass finishes for modern surroundings
- Rubbed bronze brass finish for rustic surroundings
- Stainless-steel finish for highly corrosive environments